Labels

Friday 12 November 2010

my beloved treasure

When I was a kid, I hated camera so much that I used to run away every time any camera pointed at me, but now I think every single time I spend with friends and families are worth to be immortalized into photos! As time goes by you'll be happy that you have captured every momentum of your togetherness.


Here are pictures of my beloved treasure,
My brother's soulmate... lolz. So, this picture was taken at Semawang Beach-Bali. If you familiar with Bali, sure you've known that Bali has so many beaches.
My brother, Arlan, likes to be my model. lolz, I thought this camera is quite clear right?? Even not a professional camera...
 My little brother, Saka, he's cute from this side. So he was riding Canoe which we rent for Rp. 15.000,-
 This beach is cool, don't you think? My brother and Ari Anitri. This is one of my favourite picture so far. And, ooh... I like the sea water which were left on the sand.
 Mom and Dad... 'satu piring berdua' soo sweeettt ^^
 Me and My little sister, Tika, hihihi... what the....
 Bayu!!! Cute right??
Me and my bro again, he wore kamen and udeng. Bali traditional clothes... but not with the shirt.
My Adopted Mother... with her sweet smile, Do we look similar??
We were in Masceti Beach in my hometown. As you can see there were me, Tika, Ari, Arlan and Saka. Lolz. You might know this posture in Power Ranger film.
 I captured this when we were in a Warung, having lunch.
My favourite star.
Power Ranger ciiaattttt....!!!!!!!!
Arlan again here...... 
I think this is my best single photo shoot so far.

I do really love my family
They're such an everlasting family
I hope we will be together forever and do funny things as always
_anja_

No comments:

Post a Comment